No matter if you are a small business owner, a Fortune 500 CEO or a start-up entrepreneur, your lifetime achievements and dreams can be shattered by business litigation or commercial litigation. When business transactions, deals and partnerships come apart, they often become contentious. It would be great if every deal and every partnership was harmonious, but sadly, this doesn’t always happen. Siegal & Richardson are smart, aggressive, and will put together a comprehensive litigation strategy for your business disputes.
We recognize that you have valuable insight into your business and how it works. Siegal & Richardson work with you, learning about your business and creating an effective, efficient, and winning litigation strategy on your behalf.
Specific Services Related to Business Litigation
- Breach of Contract Business Torts Litigation
- Breach of Fiduciary Duty / Partnership Disputes
- Construction Litigation
- Insurance Disputes
- Investor and Shareholder Disputes
- Intentional or Negligent Misrepresentation
- Intentional Interference with Contract
We have served as a neutral mediator for a wide variety of clients, such as attorneys, therapists, employers, unions, and workers. Mediation usually revolves around participants who need to have a continuing and ongoing relationship. A mediator can help the parties resolve the dispute efficiently and cost-effectively, with each person feeling validated and respected, because the issues that were most important to them were honored and resolved.
Mediation opens an effective line of communication between the parties and we are happy to discuss how Siegal & Richardson can be an effective neutral party in your dispute.
Specific Services Related to Mediation
- Businesses and business partners
- Divorcing spouses with children
- Landlords and their tenants; neighbors
- Siblings, parents and relatives with estate issues
- Workers, unions, and their employers